Last week, Nick Ziech-Lopez and I sat down with a handful of our users for our inaugural Enablix Office Hours – a chance to hear from them what they are working on and walk through a few parts of the platform that we’d seen some users do some cool stuff with.
It was a really rewarding session, so I figured I’d put a summary of what we talked about here. The full recording is below, but I highlighted some of the more interesting parts below that.
PS: Because so much of the session was the two of us solving use cases within Enablix, we are going to ask for your email to watch the full session – you can download it below:
Account-Based Insights And The Benefits Of A CRM Integration
The first thing we covered was one of our newer features, Account Based Insights, and the ways that teams can integrate with their CRM to get an entirely new analytical view that can help speed sales cycles.
As you’ll see in the video, there’s a LOT to cover with this feature, from creating links in the right format to allow tracking all the way through to reviewing the insights account-by-account in the CRM. Check it out below:
- Knowing the analytics of each individual user you are sharing content with is useful, but bucketing them by targeted account in your CRM gives a more friendly and useful insight for the entire sales team
- Integrating with your CRM will make this 100x easier, as it already has your account and prospect information
Content Pages - Deal Rooms, Microsites, and Event Landing Pages
Honestly, it feels like our content pages have been everyone’s favorite feature recently, so I thought it made sense to go through them in a bit more detail to flush out specific use cases. We go through a couple here (although Nick had some trouble in his demo environment):
- Best practice is to create templates for your sales team to use that they can easily copy and duplicate for their own use – nearly no one has reps go ground up on every page
- Content pages are infinitely flexible and there are MANY uses for them – if you’re ever stuck at a way to present data, consider a content page!
Enablix Learn - our newest training module helping educate reps within their workflow
This part was exciting because it’s basically our newest feature. Enablix Learn is the Enablix answer to the training and learning module, and it’s currently getting a lot of attention from our customers:
- The Learning module is available to anyone that has content or learning needs, and utilizes the same content library as is already available to your reps – meaning it’s easy to get up and running
- Detailed trainee analytics make it a breeze to see what your sales team is up to and who is crushing it
- We’re always iterating to this part of the platform. Questions? Let me know!
That’s it for this month’s office hours. See us again in January as we cover more functionality, and always feel free to reach out if you have any questions.