We are incredibly happy to announce that in addition to once again being named a G2 “high performer” in the Sales Enablement category, Enablix has achieved the ‘Best Results’ for mid-market businesses as well as being named a ‘Momentum Leader’.
And while we’d like to take all of the credit for the wins, ultimately the reason for the recognition is our users. Specifically, their willingness to say really nice things about us on the internet, where other people can read. Let’s break down what G2 badges are, what they mean, and some of the awesome things our users have had to say about Enablix recently.
What’s G2, and Why do Badges Matter?
In case you haven’t heard, G2 is our favorite peer-to-peer review aggregator that recently passed two million reviews for nearly every kind of SaaS offering. Recognition on G2 is an indicator that our users have gone above and beyond for us by giving detailed reviews – G2 ratings are roughly based on:
- Recency of the review
- Amount of feedback provided in the review
- Attribution (Did the reviewer keep their name and company public)
- Whether the reviewer is a current user of the solution (Included a screen shot)
- Community engagement with the review
So what do Enablix’s Badges mean?
Great question! Let’s review each badge we’ve earned and an example of how we got there.
Best Results, Mid Market
Celebrating the Wins and Moving Forward
Aside from the user reviews, it was also a giant quarter for us in terms of product development:
- We finalized the addition of our Learning Management System, allowing users to access Just-In-Time learning directly in their CRM
- We introduced the ability to send product marketing newsletters to their internal and external teams
- We beefed up our Partner Relationship Management Portals to allow deal registration and partner learning enrollment
We want to say thank you to all of our users for their support, and look forward an even bigger summer.
If you’d like to learn more about Enablix, get a demo today!